Tuesday 11 March 2014

First post!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!
In case you can't tell from my blog name this is a blog about all things running. My name is Dan and I love distance running. It is a great sport that I've been doing competitively since I was 9 years old. In the 25 years that I have been running I have gained quite a bit of experience. I have been in lots of different races (from 5km fun runs up to ultra marathons). So if you are a runner (or deep down would like to start running but don't know where to begin) then I hope you can gain something from this blog. I will share things like race reports, training programs and tips, gear reviews and just the general ups and downs of balancing my running with my family and work commitments. Stay tuned for more very soon... this is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment